What will you gain with UX Audit?
- An increase in revenue thanks to an improved conversion rate in the store.
- Higher shopping cart values due to the optimization of the recommendation system.
- Reduced number of lost customers, thanks to the elimination of errors in the purchase path.
- Greater customer loyalty to your store, through the improvement of the purchase process.
What does a UX audit is composed of?
Audit components depend on the selected package, details in the offer section
- UX/UI expert analysis
The document contains slides with described UX mistakes and examples of good practices that should be followed while implementing changes.
- Hotjar analysis
The document contains a list of conclusions from observations of user’s behavior, recorded with hotjars and heatmaps.
- Google Analytics analysis
The document contains a list of conclusions from the analysis of user behavior based on quantitative data.
How we proces the UX Audit
We check what blocks the potential of your shop and we learn how to fix it.
Defining the problem
We start by naming the problem to discover the optimal solution.
Collecting and analysing data
We complete and map the data to gain a deeper understanding of the nature of the problem.
We examine the website using the experience of our UX/UI Designers.
We prepare a concise audit report with a set of key conclusions.
1 800 eur
- Expert analysis (desktop & mobile)
Homepage, navigation, categories, search engine, product page, shopping cart, purchase process
- Technical analysis
Page loading speed
- Preparation of recommendations and best practices
Analysis of all data and its synthesis which will lead to the preparation of recommendations
PDF document presenting all the information obtained during the audit
- Report presentation and workshop
Presentation of the PDF document, deepening of the topics, and discussion about next steps.
3 400 eur
- Everything as in the “Basic” plan
- Analysis of qualitative data (e.g. Hotjar)
Watching recorded users’ sessions and their analysis.
- Analysis of quantitative data (e.g. Google Analytics)
Checking sales funnels, analysis of selected user segmentation, etc.
- Google Analytics implementation audit
Verification and mistakes finding in the implementation of the analytical tool
- Google Analytics deployment audit
Interface tests on various devices